Write For Us: Guest Post Policy
Become a Guest Contributor!
Are you interested in writing for Pawsible? You’ve come to the right place. Guest writing is a mutually beneficial relationship! Your great content can help establish your reputation as an expert in your industry, as well as lead to other opportunities in the industry.
We are always looking out for unique content – as long as it’s on the topic of dogs! Whether you’re an industry expert who wants to share your knowledge or a college student with a fresh perspective – we want to hear from you.
Benefits of Being a Guest Contributor for Pawsible:
- Reach tens of thousands of devoted dog lovers every month by providing the valuable information they’re searching for.
- Become a trusted expert/influencer to pet parents and dog lovers throughout SA.
- Benefit from SEO-boosting referral links to your own blog or website.
- Contribute on your own schedule and frequency. Once a day, once a week, once a month – it’s up to you.
- After a guest contributor has authored 5 articles/posts for Pawsible, they will be named an Author for the site, given a byline/bio, and will be searchable by author name.
- We publish for free. As long as your articles quality and tailored for the South African market.
- Links are dofollow. Max 2 links in the about and strictly “authoritative” links in the article itself.
- Articles don’t get removed (unless requested by you or required by law).
- Well-formatted articles that include images can be published within 1-4 days depending on our queue.
Guidelines for Guest Contributors:
- Guest contributions must be your own, original content and must not be published elsewhere.
- Any content submitted must be relevant to dogs and/or dog owners.
- Guest contributions must be editorial, instructional, or informative in nature, and cannot advertise or promote a specific product or service.
- Your Guest Article should contribute new and valuable information to our readers. Information that is commonly known or readily available will not be accepted (ex: Teaching Your Dog to Sit, Why Your Dog Needs a Collar, or What Foods are Safe for Dogs – these topics are already covered in-depth and do not contribute value to our readers). Guest Posts are reserved for high quality content.
- Guest contributors may add a short bio or boilerplate to the end of their article which includes direct links and information about their website, product, or service.
- Your article should read like a 1st-language English speaker wrote it. Edit it before submitting.
- Your article should use natural, easy-to-read English.
- You should use HemingwayApp to tweak the words and phrases that have simpler alternatives, remove forceful adverbs and fix passive voice where possible.
- It is not necessary to provide photos or other images with your guest article copy but it will speed up approval.
- Any images submitted should belong to the guest contributor or be used only with permission from the image’s owner and should be submitted as embeddable (Dropbox / Google Drive / Box.net) links. Images are not required but may help you get published sooner. Any images submitted must adhere to copyright laws.
- Any videos submitted should belong to the guest contributor or be used only with permission from the video’s owner and should be submitted as embeddable links.
- Guest contributor submissions with multiple spelling or grammar errors will be rejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse or reject content that promotes conduct, products, beliefs, or ideas that do not encourage responsible pet ownership and the health, safety, and well-being of animals.
- Guest contributors are not financially compensated for providing content.
- Guest contributors do not pay a fee to have their content published by us.
Ready? Great! Email us this info:
- Your name and email.
- Guest article ideas, topics you’re interested in covering (please be specific)
- Links to previously published articles/blog posts.